Custom Search

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why I am starting this Blog

I have started to develop this interest in self marketing. How to differentiate ones self from the crowd. Basically, brand yourself. This blog is ideal for everyone: professionals, business owners, athletes, anyone looking to build their image and get their name out there.

I will be posting my experiences in this endeavor. I will also post tips and idea’s I discover on the web. Also, I will talk about real life examples of marketing, whether it is individual marketing or business marketing. Public relations also will also be discussed, since that is paramount to a marketing campaign. And that is what we are talking about, a marketing campaign. The product is you. I will also talk about how you can use social media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to its fullest extent to achieve your goals.

No comments: